1.) Airport transfers round trip
• Kalibo-Resort-Kalibo Php 1,300.00
• Caticlan-Resort-Caticlan Php 1,100.00
• Caticlan-Resort-Kalibo Php 1,200.00
– air conditioned vans or bus to Jetty port
– ferry boat/ fast craft to Cagban /Boracay port
– air conditioned multicab from the port to the resort
– includes terminal and environmental fees
– with full assistance
• on time departures, no long queues, no hassles!
2.) Buffet dinner by the beach: Php 550.00
3.) Massage hotel service: Php 550.00
4.)Great island adventures: Php 1,400.00
• Island hopping with picnics
includes snorkeling, fishing, sea food lunch in a beachfront cottage
Activities and pleasures in the islands:
• Tours around the islands in Eco Trikes
• Island hopping in motorized bancas
• Snorkeling and fishing
• Water adventures like scuba diving, helmet diving, para sailing, wind surfing, wind sailing, jet ski, flying fish and banana boat
• Go for adventure in ATV’s (all terrain vehicles) and climb the top most place of Boracay for that breath taking view of the sea.
• Sea food market where you buy your own fresh catch and have a restaurant nearby cook for you for a separate charge. Much cheaper than eating in restaurants and you get it so fresh or alive!!
• Bars and live bands in the beach up to the wee hours
• Spectacular fire dances in the beach
• Hundreds of restaurants and coffee shops, locally operated like Mang Inasal, Andoks, Gerry’s Grill, Yellow Cab, Jona’s Fruit Shakes, and Hap Chan or International like Shakey’s, Starbucks, Cyma Greek and Mediterranean Restaurant and Santi’s grocery.
• Thousands of shops selling beautiful long summer dresses, souvenirs, fresh water and south sea pearls
• Luxurious massage on the beach or in massage parlors overlooking the sea
• Laze under the sun with parasols on reclining lounge chairs
• Best of all, frolic in the knee-high waters of the sea up to 20 meters away,
the finest and whitest sands in your toes, after all, it is the world’s best …